4 1/2 Cup low-sodium chicken broth
3 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1 12 lb turkey, thawed
2 Teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoon Adobo All Purpose seasoning with pepper (You may add more, according to taste preference
1/3 Cup dry white wine
Stuffing (Recipe below) or Stove Top
1. Heat oven to 375 F and place the rack in the lower third. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter. Set aside.
2. Remove giblets and reserve neck bone from turkey. Rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry. Place in a roasting pan with a rack and tuck back wings. Sprinkle body cavity with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp Adobo seasoning; fill it with stuffing. Secure skin flap under turkey.
3. Place neck bone, 4 1/2 cups broth and melted butter in bottom of pan; rub turkey with remaining 1 tbsp butter. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 tbsp Adobo seasoning and 1 tsp salt. Add 1/3 cup wine in pan. Tie legs together.
4. Cover pan with heavy duty foil and seal around the edges. Roast 2-2 1/2 hours. Check it with meat thermometer registers 185 F. If you have a pop up, abide by that.
5. Remove foil and roast, basting with broth mixture every 30-45 minutes;
6. Remove turkey from oven. Remove foil and let stand 20-40 minutes before carving.
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
2 cups soft bread cubes
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a skillet heat butter until hot. Add onion and celery; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add bread cubes and brown slightly. Remove from heat.
2. Add parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss mixture lightly to combine.
3. Stuff turkey.